Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Vet scolded me for feeding Soilid Gold Puppy?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sydney (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

2x Dog of the Month 1x Get well Marty!
Sydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moon
Sydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se View Post
yes, the vets are just suggestion science diet becuase they are gettin paid to sell it.... science diet is crap... steer away from that plz. but yea, check out blue buff. i had kenya on that when she first came home. the only thing is she was REALLY hyper after eating it hahaa. it was fun to watch tho. and its decently priced...
OOOOOhhh so true...I had a vet tell me the same thing once, guess what, he isn't my vet anymore. When a vet recommends garbage to me over my pets well being just because a bonus for him has been added into the equation, then I know my dogs health has been compromised and the vet will be treating my dog and my wallet with a clouded vision.
Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote