Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - My poor little pee-machine...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
bluefamily

bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
YOu did the right thing Syd. Yay The persistance of pee paid off! I am sorry you are feeling guilty but your little boy still adores you within an inch of his last breath! You did the right thing now and so go on! I am glad he is better now. ;>

If it has teeth it will bite and if it has hooves it will kick
bluefamily is offline   Reply With Quote