Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I have a couple of ?'s about feeding raw
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
::::COACH::::
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
I don't see anything wrong with feeding raw and kibble. Though I would probably wait 12 in between switching on and off. My folks actually used to feed raw and kibble mixed to their dogs and we never had any problems other than gas so that is why I would try to keep them separate.

As for catching wild animals, they need to be frozen SOLID for 3 weeks to kill parasites. Raccoons can not be used as they have a nasty parasite that doesn't get killed by freezing. At least that is what I read.

Read up on the PMR (PREY MODEL RAW) website.

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote