Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did i mess up raw?! My puppy is so sick
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 05:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
DieselsMommie

DieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninja
DieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysparkz View Post
Well thanks to all who responded my puppy bruno is doing a lot better. Fed him boiled chicken and rice and the diarrhea has stopped. I read that site you guys posted, ill follow that. It also wasn't my lack of research it was i guess to much research of the wrong ingredients. I spent about 2 weeks looking all kinds of raw diets up. But i do appreciate the responses and corrections bc this pup means a lot to me and i want him to grow healthy. Btw my vet sucks you may have heard of them VCA animal healthcare or clinic. They're overpriced and push for surgeries, sales, vaccines that have already been given and yea so the vet was a last resort.

HERE'S BRUNO!

Attachment 39674

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Are you kidding me? I LOVE VCA and have nothing but great things to say about them. Over priced? Are you nuts? If anything they are very REASONABLY priced

But they are all different I guess. They have many locations. I love mine

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Last edited by DieselsMommie; 12-20-2013 at 05:34 AM.
DieselsMommie is offline   Reply With Quote