Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hair loss on ears.....Diary of raw feeding / issues that could arise
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
::::COACH::::
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
Well hey that is why I'm here! Haha! I'm the test bunny for raw feeding this is for all the nubes who decide to just throw their dogs on raw with no thought about how to do it properly, then when you do do it properly what to expect, some things that could happen, etc. and how to fix them so........
My dogs have been fully on raw (for the second time lol) for 2 months. This just started 3 days ago so I am curious to figure out how to fix it and what nutrient might be missing from their diet that would cause this.

For the record for those following, here is what they are each fed a day: 1 chicken quarter, 1 chicken thigh, 1-2tbsp of coconut oil, a 3x1inch piece of organ meat (kidney or liver), a fish oil pill.
Then 3 times a week I give them blueberries and spinach.
Then 1-2 times a week 1 raw egg

Now with raw, dogs need a variety if major protein sources so soon I will be giving them beef and chicken.

That is pretty much it for them, I do give random stuff here and there but that is the jist. I am going to be experimenting and seeing what will help. They rest of their coats looks great! It's just the tips of ears.

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson

Last edited by ::::COACH::::; 12-20-2013 at 07:35 PM.
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote