Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hair loss on ears.....Diary of raw feeding / issues that could arise
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
It's my understanding that beef is the last protein to intro and organs come after all proteins. It's how I did it when I followed PMR. Ecko only had cannon butt one day and that was the first day. Occasionally I'll give too much of something and not enough bone to counter it but it's very rare anymore. I don't feed fruits or veg either. The occasional green tripe is about it. But I do use coconut oil and fish oil. Ecko doesn't like veg anymore. He used to eat whatever I put in front of him, now if it isn't raw meat or organs he snubs his nose. Won't even eat cat kibble, or the kitty litter buffet. LOL

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote