Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hair loss on ears.....Diary of raw feeding / issues that could arise
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
GoingPostal

GoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninja
GoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninjaGoingPostal reputation ninja
ALL my dogs went through a shitty looking stage on raw, ranging from increased itchiness, some small spots of hair loss, lots of shedding and more odor. They were all switched at different times and not all fed the same items so I don't feel like it was just the season or anything. I just upped baths and oils and vacuuming and they got over it within a couple months.
GoingPostal is offline   Reply With Quote