Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Jumping while off leash
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pknattsr

Pknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninja
Pknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninjaPknattsr reputation ninja
Jumping while off leash

I look through some of the threads on jumping but I couldn't find exactly what I need. When I go to take my pup off the chain outside to come in the house, I make her sit and wait until she is focused on me before releasing her. The trouble is when I release her she shoots out for about 2-3 strides running then turns around and comes jump on me a few times. Then after that she runs in the house. I really want to correct this problem before she get out of hand with it. *sidenote* does it mean anything when I make her sit and wait that it looks like her mouth is chattering. What am I not seeing? Thanks on advance
Pknattsr is offline   Reply With Quote