Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Structure and Faults
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #106 (permalink)
pitbullmamanatl
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTristan View Post
Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I agree that his muzzle is a bit snipey but it will probably boil down on the competition on the show. I've seen similar muzzles though on Classic and Standard Bully. Anyway, does the muzzle weigh much in shows or is it only sometimes made as a last resort if the competition is really stiff? He won Best Male Puppy Bully when he was 6 months old on a fun match and planning to join him on an ABKC sanctioned show this April. That's why I'm asking you guys if his okay with ABKC. From what I have seen, its way different from fun matches.

Hehe. I stacked him properly though the angle of the picture taken was a bit slant.

He is born and raised in the Philippines. He is the product of HHK Riddick x DRK Baba.

Sire: HHK Riddick (UKC registered) - BullyPedia|The American Bully Online Pedigree Database

Dam: DRK Baba's peds unfortunately isn't available online as she wasn't registered by the owner. But got good pedigrees on her.

Picture of the sire (tri-color) and dam (white and brown)

The head will play part in it depending on the judge and the competition. My Classic Champion doesn't have the bulliest blocky head so there are some judges i would never show him under. All you can do is bring him out and see how it goes. What show are you planning on attending in April? Are you in the Philippines?

His parents are definitely both classics but the sire has a nice ped.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote