Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Question about Pit Bull Behavior
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Goemon

Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
I'd keep them separate. Have read of too many story of the "pitbull pack dogs" attacking people.

"Better safe than sorry" is the best proverb of the day.

As for human aggression, that is a no-no with this breed. Then again, blues are not American (pit) Bull Terriers, IMO.

Question: why not just one dog?

As for growling, that is a sign of fear and is a threat display. But caution is needed, as if your dogs act the pack, one will follow the other.

I'm no "professional" dog trainer, and personally do not tolerate it in a dog for any reason, so I'll let others help you in that area.

Just saw the "bit" part. I follow catchrcall on this one. I'd put it down. That was a warning for you if you can read it.

Last edited by Goemon; 02-03-2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Goemon is offline   Reply With Quote