Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - "How do you pick an owner for your pup?"
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
pitbullgirl22

pitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moon
pitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moonpitbullgirl22 reputation is over the moon
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullgirl22
I'm coming up on my first litter of puppies. They will be born on the 30 of this month give or take a few days. I threw the idea of have a breeding around before I even bred them because I wasn't sure what I would do with a litter of puppies. I have placed 4 of them in show homes and they aren't even born yet. One pup is going to a first time pitbull owner. This person came to me and engaged me in a conversation of dog. I loved it cause they showed initiative. They asked me to be there every step of the way. They told me it didn't matter to them wether the pup was male of female or what color the pup was. This was alot easier than I ever thought it would be. I still won't have a litter of pups just to have them. It won't ever be this easy again. Don't think I answered the question but...