Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - "How do you pick an owner for your pup?"
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
Indigo Bully Connection
Fat-Dogs-R-Us

1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
I'm big on vibes... I'm pretty sensitive to them. If i don't feel comfortable with a person no matter what comes from their mouths I will not place a pup with them. I would place a pup with a person like myself if they showed a sense of maturity and responsibility, and are willing to learn like I was. I will be looking into new owners backround, vet references, job references, and I will require a notorized letter from their landlord if applicable. I'm doing alot of "grilling" as to the type of enviornment that the pups will be raised in. I have a firm contract that must be upheld on the buyers end, if they fail to uphold the contract I will take the dog back.

For the second question, would I have different expectations of a new home for an older dog versus a puppy... No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
Google that b*tches
Quote:
Originally Posted by william williamson View Post
2 things you see never followin A hearse,A wells fargo truck and A U-haul.
I love my Gator Mouth, Tiger Striped, Diamond Back, Scorpion Tail, Dragon Breath, Lizard Claw, Silver Back, Fat dogs.
Indigo Bully Connection is offline   Reply With Quote