Go Pitbull Forums banner

first time on spring pole

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  frufru-dog 
#1 ·
here is rex his first time on spring pole

See less See more
#7 ·
Dude how old is he? Hes got some fire in him lol. Hes looking really awesome wheezy lol. I love the "Thats a GOOD boy" LOL its ok to talk to your dog like that Thanks for postin the video...but since this is the Pictures section and we were all expecting Pictures.... Im gonna have to ask for some pictures of Rex also LOL.

#15 ·
he is 19 weeks old. ill try to get some pics of him tomorow

i like to use weak springs for pups, once he gets a little older and has been on the springpole longer i will get a diff spring or bungee
oh i didn't think of that. i'm still trying to piece together and get some more info on making my own.
i plan on hanging it from a very thick tree branch.

#12 ·
man you need to get that bad boys front legs off the ground and really let him work it. I'd raise it up some. You'd be surprised how quick you can tighten up that drivetrain.

#17 ·
my girl is 17 weeks now, i set up a old push bike tire tube as a spring and a tope and toy hanging down, its not as hard to pull as a srping thats why i made the set up for now.

but she has no intest in it, she dosent even play tug o war with me, not that i really try but i can tell she dosent like it.

any ideas, i used her fav toy on the spring pole and only gave it to her in really sort bursts at the start then hid it and did the same the next day, she tugged it for about 20 sec then gave up.

mabey she is to young?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.