Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Why do vets push Science Diet?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
jeep lex

jeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriana View Post
This is my theory on that. Maybe, deep down, your vet does like animals and has their "best" interest at heart. Maybe most vets assume that most everyday uneducated pet owners will be feeding grocery store crap and the SD is actually minimally better than that. So they think, "what the hell, if it's better than what they are feeding and I get paid for it, why not?". That would also explain why it shut him right up when you mentioned you fed a higher quality food.
good point but from what i read SD is a grocery brand and isnt any better than say purina, pedigree, iams so its kinda like you doctor telling you to feed your kids a bag of skittles twice a day and you leave the doctors office like listen kids if you dont eat your skittles you wont grow up big and strong, its the doctors orders!!!!!!
jeep lex is offline   Reply With Quote