Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Why do vets push Science Diet?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Dog of the Month
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorCandy View Post
Has anyone seen "Idiocracy"? Brought to you by Carl's Jr. lol
Its all about advertising, plus science diet is generally better than most food store brand like gravy train and such, that the majority of dog owners feed their pets. My Father in law feeds Mighty dog, because he didn't know better, and now the dog, who was a picky eater to begin with, won't touch anything else, if he could get her on science diet, it would be an improvement.
u know i have always wondered somethine. alot of my freinds that have chihuahuas feed mighty dog.... **shakes head** is it soemthine to do with tiny man syndrom? maybe tiny dog????go figure
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is offline   Reply With Quote