Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did you say dog park?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Dog of the Month
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyMiPit View Post
I had the same thing happen to me.People staring meanwhile, its like a groupie meeting and everyone standing around not watching their Dog.
yup EXACTLY.. PPL THERE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR DOGS.. i mean they sit there and chit chat, and arent look at the signs to a possible fight. when i took kenya to one when she was a little tyke, all the ppl were trying to talk to me and i was like "uh huh, yeah,, mmm, mmmhmmm..." cuz my eyes were fixed on kenya and the other dogs. someone caled me a rude b*tch but i cant help it, I WASNT THERE TO TALK TO U. lol... no more dog parks... dont want to set kenya up to fail.
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is offline   Reply With Quote