Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - York Kennels
Thread: York Kennels
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
American_Pit13
Pits Are For Chicks

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep lex View Post
this is a huge problem i dont care if ther ambully or amstaff the second you open the page in big lettering you see American Pit Bull Terriers, this why our dogs are gettin banned all over when these bullies attack and someone who doesnt know anything about the breed researches this big blue beast who just mauled someone you come up with these sites that false advertise APBT with that being said i do like SBT's and i like even more thats what there being advertised as. also different catagories for different colored females what the shit is that???????

Most dogs that are involved in dog attacks don't come from a breeder that has a website so I highly dought people like York Kennels is what is ruining or getting this breed banned.

As for the Kennel itself not my type of dog but they do produce some nice looking dogs and some nice show dogs if that the kind of direction you are going.

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
American_Pit13 is offline   Reply With Quote