Go Pitbull Forums banner

In Memory of RIP ABKC Champion Gorilla's New Pair of Shox

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Carriana 
#1 ·
The doggy funeral place called me this morning and said that Shox was ready to come home. Kangol and I went to pick his ashes up- I cried the whole way there and back, huge sobs and had to pull over twice. Reality is sinking in that he is really gone.
Hurricane and I had a memorial service for him today.
Plant Flowerpot Headstone Grass Grave

Plant Dishware Drinkware Flowerpot Wood

Plant Photograph Botany Building Grass

Photograph Light Product Plant Yellow

I really hate seeing an empty space where Shox's crate used to be. Every time I walk down the stairs I am overcome with sadness and start crying.

We had a morning routine for rotation; Kangol ran directly to his crate because he knew Shox always went out first and has continued to do it last few days. He does this shuffle dance waiting on me to close the crate door then pops his head out wondering why I ain't closed it.

I miss my dog so damn much
RIP handsome boy, sleep peacefully
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Whiskers

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats is the saddest thing ever I hope you all feel better each day and I hope it gets easier. Wish I could do something to help ease your pain. B looks so cute in that picture. Glad you have him and Kangol to help you smile at a time like this. Cant imagine girl. Beautiful tribute :) RIP Shox :(

#8 ·
Thank you girl. I'm so thankful for both my boys. I think I'm dehydrated from crying so much. Hell
I just broke down in the yard while picking up poop because i didn't even have a full bag. I usually have a full one when I'm done. Trying to keep my mind off it and stay busy but I'm running out of things to clean. I know I'll get used to it in time i just wish that part would hurry up.

:( my heart breaks for you Lauren. Rip Shox you were such a gorgeous boy. I'm gonna miss seeing your snaps of him. You will be missed buddy.

Thank you ma he really did grow into a beautiful dog.

that was a beautiful memorial Lauren. I know its hard girl but
keep your head up. love you girl.
Trying to ma thank you for everything Love you

#5 ·
I'm so sorry Lauren.. The memorial was beautiful.. RIP Shox :(

#10 ·
Thanks girl

Lauren that memorial is the most beautiful I've ever seen. I'm so sorry you're enduring this pain as I know you love him. Keep his memory alive as long as you can, and remember the joy you shared with him. Poor Kangol must be confused by his absence. Give him a good scratch behind the ear for me. How is Hurricane handling it? I sure hope this pain eases over time for y'all and you can rejoice in his memory. Keeping you in my thoughts mama.

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app
Thank you for the kind words, Bev. Hurricane is very sad but he is trying to be emotionless bc I've been crying a week straight and he's trying to be brave.

The funeral lady made a photocopy of the paw print so i can take it to my tattoo guy and have him add some more to my back piece. That'll be the 2nd memorial tattoo he's tatted on me this year.....

Thank you to all of you for the condolences and kind words i do appreciate it

Dog Rectangle Dog breed Carnivore Font

#6 ·
Lauren that memorial is the most beautiful I've ever seen. I'm so sorry you're enduring this pain as I know you love him. Keep his memory alive as long as you can, and remember the joy you shared with him. Poor Kangol must be confused by his absence. Give him a good scratch behind the ear for me. How is Hurricane handling it? I sure hope this pain eases over time for y'all and you can rejoice in his memory. Keeping you in my thoughts mama.

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app

#7 ·
Sad sad sad!! :( these dogs are so strong they don't tell us how much pain they truly are in. What a beautiful memorial, I remember when you first got that handsome pup <3

#11 ·
Tearing up on the commuter train here...so sad for the hole that's been left in your family Lauren. the memorial is lovely. Shox is lucky to have spent his [too short] time on this earth in your loving care. RIP handsome boy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.