Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How do your dogs handle the heat?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
APBTN00b
<(-.-)> N00B

APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
Around here Apollo is a Diva. He hates the heat. But I live in a very hot and humid area so he has to just deal with it. Because of this, summer months I cut back on food a little. I try not to feed them in the hot afternoon. More so during the morning or after sunset. Also make sure plenty of water is available. Even though all the stated above is available to Apollo, he still hates it and will still complain until someone brings his Diva butt in.

My other dogs have no issues with the heat. They get in the shade or in their houses and enjoys their day. :P