Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How do your dogs handle the heat?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 04:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sarah~
Silver VIP Member

Sarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninja
Sarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninja
Neither Xena or Eko are good in the heat, they both prefer to stay inside with the A/C. Although if Xena had her way we'd keep it just a bit hotter, her nose gets cold and she curls up to bury it in my side lol. It can get to 110+ here in the summer, especially July and August, I keep them in as much as possible. Their favorite time of year is springtime, about 65 degrees, if Xena's allergies weren't so bad I'd let them stay outside all day.