Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - just venting my frustration
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pits4Life

Pits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the rough
just venting my frustration

We wanted to send in our puppys registration but the breeder forgot to sign the back so we are unable to send it yet. I am afraid to send the registration application back to the breeder for him to sign and sign back bc im afraid i wont get it back. I say this because when we bought her the breeder was out of town and his girlfriend was watching the dogs so she was the one who sold her to us. She said she had the registration but he had the shot records so we left our address so he could send it. We have had her for a month and we never received her shot record. I have emailed him several times and he kept saying oh sorry i havent gotten it out to you yet. in his last email to me he informed me that she only had a parvo shot at 5 weeks. So in other words she never received any of her puppy shots and she was 12 weeks old when we got her. Needless to say we had to start her shots after we got her so she is a little behind. For these reasons i am frustrated with the breeder and although we love our puppy and she is happy and healthy, i dont think the breeder is very responsible. Now I feel like the only safe thing to do is drive back there which is almost three hours to have him sign the registration application...its very frustrating!
Pits4Life is offline   Reply With Quote