Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - would you or would you not breed this
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
MY MIKADO
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
This is a very good discussion Wayne.

I guess I would breed her. Since she excells at everything she does I think that her shyness would steam from lack of sociallizing when she was a puppy and not a traite that was passed along by her parents. Since she is 4yrs old and doesn't show any fear aggression I would tend to think that the puppies she produced would be good workers.