Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Potty area in yard
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
PerfectPit

PerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninja
PerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninjaPerfectPit reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to PerfectPit
When I know we are going to have a good thunderstorm I place lime in the area with a spreader where they go and not let the dogs out until after the area is dry or take them out to another area on a leash. It neutralizes the acid in the urine. No more smell. I do that twice during the spring/summer