Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rescues, shelters and "breeds"
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 01:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
BCdogs

BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::::COACH:::: View Post
A purebred greyhound without a ped doesn't have very many other breeds that it could possibly be, bull breeds do!!!! With some breeds you CAN tell if they are purebred, with bull breeds you can NOT. That is my opinion.

Yep, this.

And Carla, in regards to being able to tell different bully breeds apart, sure, when they're purebred! And even then, the general public still wouldn't. Most don't even know there ARE different kinds.

When they're mixed, it's basically impossible. Sometimes they present on trait or another that easily identifiable, but for the most part you'd never be able to guess exactly what goes in to them. My friend has a 60lbs what appears to be COMPLETELY purebred Amstaff, but she has tons of Mastiff in her! She took the physical appearance of an Amstaff, but she's not purebred at all. Understand what I'm saying?
BCdogs is offline   Reply With Quote