Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rescues, shelters and "breeds"
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 01:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
::::COACH::::
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
I don't often use the term mutt...I use "bull breed mix" because that gives folks enough of an idea of the kind of dog it is and what temperament to expect. Though bull breed covers a vast number of breeds and crosses of breeds. They just have to hope they don't get a APBT/Mastiff cross...a dog that has the drive and will power of the APBT but the HA of the mastiff is a very dangerous cross.
I love all dogs I really do, but these dangerous dogs that do attack people do not need to be labeled a specific breed that they are not because the owners have no idea how the dog is bred.

A true pit bull is the American Pit Bull Terrier.

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote