Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Registration Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 12:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
APBTN00b
<(-.-)> N00B

APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelMH View Post
So she's really a house dog and gets very low activity. Could this be why she's 80lbs? & do you have a guess of what she might be?
No. A dog with no proof of parentage that weighs 80 lbs, probably isn't an apbt. Doesn't have anything to do with her being a house dog. I'm not trying to be rude, its just more likely she isn't rather then she is.

And TC, I love my Banfield office. My vet is one of the best in my area.