Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Registration Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
APBTN00b
<(-.-)> N00B

APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
APBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninjaAPBTN00b reputation ninja
I am glad you understand. And I am more than willing to share with you. I will like to add that a lot of people say they own pit bulls. But there is only way to know for sure if you own one or not. Pedigree. These dogs very in so many shapes, colors, markings and sizes. There are also so many mixtures of breeds that looks like an apbt. So the only way to really know is to have paperwork.

She is pretty regardless to what she is. I personally would love to see more photos of her. I'm just passing along some things I learned that helped me and hope it helps you.