Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Muscular dogs Before and After
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 01:23 AM   #161 (permalink)
Kai
Silver VIP Member

Kai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninja
Kai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninja
This is amazing. I have been wanting to work my dogs out and get them to look the best they can. I'm limited though. I have no where to use a spring pole. I could maybe do a flirt pole but I'm limited there too. I take them on walks, I take Lily swimming (Kai isn't much of a swimmer), and I try to work them out with a good game of tug o war. Any advice is appreciated. I love seeing all of these healthy changes and honestly that is what is most important to me. Their health.
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote