Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Slat mill designs
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
rex abernathy

rex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninja
rex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninjarex abernathy reputation ninja
I personally prefer the wooden slat mill to any other method of conditioning. Of course with that said, nothing beats long walks with your dog to develop dog/handler relationships along with conditioning. Hours of walking and minutes of treadmill work very well for me and I hope to be at it in a few weeks, EXCITED! I need it, my dogs will love it and benefit from it, so I hope a good time for all. Been busy, and have enjoyed the new and finally the old contact I finally made. Looking forward to losing weight while conditioning what looks to be a 36lb and a 48lb dog. Also looking forward to the learning experiences that will surely arise and getting experienced input from all of you. Probably a few weeks to a month away, but will keep you posted and will post some pics.
rex abernathy is offline   Reply With Quote