Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bruno got a harness
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Beatrix Kiddo
Silver VIP Member

Beatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninja
Beatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninjaBeatrix Kiddo reputation ninja
I rollerblade with my girl all the time. I started at about 10 months, to get her used to walking next to me in them. I'd let her run short distances, tried to keep her in the grass most of the time. She's almost 18 months and we are going to start upping the intensity and distance. But, i think it's a great idea to go ahead and get him acclimated to the exercise, just don't push him, keep it easy and fun for him
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote