Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bella to the rescue.
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nizmo
Forum Manager

Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Unhappy Bella to the rescue.

Well we've come across a family and dog in need. theres a pitlab that has cancer, he's only 4 years old. he spends most his days laying around, he wont play with any dogs or puppys.
well then he met bella. this pitlab acted just like a puppy with bella and they act as if they grew up and new eachother for all there lives.
so i've had to make a decision. theyre vet feels they can prolong the life of this pitlab if something could lift his spirits up. and nothing has been able to.
except then he met bella. and they sat there and played and when it was time to go, bella and him whined for eachother it seems.
so i'm making the decision to give bella to help out this pitlab.
i've been considering this decision for about a week or 2 now. which is probably why i've been so distant from GP. its going to kill me because i've never met a dog with the personality of bella. no dog that i have ever met has such a big personality as bella does.
so... bella will be going to a new home and hopefully pro longing the life of this family's pitlab. they said they've never seen anything lift this dogs spirits up like bella.
sucks... im not sure what to think, i just hope this is for the better.
input anyone?
im really sad to see her go, but if this can seriously help this dog live longer, it will make this family happier. they've been trying everything with this dog and even the vet agree's that this would be a good idea.

"LIKE" us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...91953884164601
-Love what you do, and you'll never work another day in your life-
Nizmo is offline   Reply With Quote