Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - GoPitbull iPhone/iPod Touch compatibility -- would you like to see it?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
I have an i-phone .. and a blackberry ... I use both on a regular basis .. I love the i-phone's web browsing exp it's truly amazing and puts the blackberry web browsing to shame LOL . Most of my web surfing is done on my i-phone so it would be great to have the app for the site! Great Idea Erik hope to be using it soon.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote