Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Recipe's to put weight on dogs
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pits4Life

Pits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the roughPits4Life is a jewel in the rough
i feel bad that i got neg rep for that post. i wasnt aware we were doing anything wrong. I was recommended that recipe by a few breeders on another forum which i wont mention. I was told that because of her being underweight when we got her that it would be ok to give her some of that to beef her up a little. i mean her ribs were sticking out when we brought her home. I was told that as long as we kept it to a minimum it would be fine for her. Believe me, if I knew it was wrong I wouldnt have given it to her as Im not an irresponsible owner and Im not one of these bully people who just want there dog to be huge. I just wanted her to be at a healthy weight. I appreciate the words of wisdom but please dont attack
Pits4Life is offline   Reply With Quote