Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Updated pics of Charlie (picture heavy).
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 03:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
ThaLadyPit
APBT!

3x Donated to pbp 1x Bitch in a box! 4x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb87 View Post
it looks like he's dragging around a really heavy chain. is that necessary with a fenced yard? I just hate to see dogs chained. he has beautiful markings. my male looked like him, only brown instead of black..
Perhaps I'm overstepping my bounds here, but I'm going to guess that Charlie is a fence jumper, which explain the need for the chain in a fenced yard. Responsible owners will do what it takes to safely and properly contain their dogs to keep them from running the streets and endangering themselves, or being a menace to the neighborhood. However, I'm only guessing, so I hope TheHiddenAngel can elaborate further when they sign back on.

"In this breed, there's no such thing as an expert! The day someone says they're an expert, they need to walk away from the dogs, because someone's going to get hurt. You should be learning something new every day." John Maynard-Circle M Kennels

ThaLadyPit is offline   Reply With Quote