Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Should...
Thread: Should...
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
SutterCane

SutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moon
SutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moonSutterCane reputation is over the moon
Let me clarify, if I tell her off, she will get off. For the sake of peace, I like letting her on the couch because she just lays there and behaves. About the beds, everytime we get another one, one of the other dogs ends up using it. Basically my stepmom is saying just let her lay on the floor. Obviously she doesn't like the floor. I'm not going to send any more mixed signals about the couch to her, in fact, I might just buy one of those huge couch looking dog beds and let her use that. Then just put it up if we're not in the room.
SutterCane is offline   Reply With Quote