Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Redogs Lincoln
Thread: Redogs Lincoln
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
redog
Good with tools

3x Dog of the Month 2x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers 1x dick in a box 2x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida 2x Devonte\'s harness fund
redog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninja
redog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninjaredog reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to redog
Redogs Lincoln

Last summer we lost 3 of our dogs. Bella the schnoodle lost her battle with cancer, Lucy the apbt had severe kidney failure and Champ, who was my heart dog, spent his entire life crippled and could not get around any longer. Champ left a huge hole in my heart and my fam was heart broken. My wife decided to begin researching breeders for a new dog with no intention of getting a dog so soon. My wife Sandy saw a picture of 3 pups and asked me to call the kennel and feel them out. I was impressed which is pretty rare concidering my rescue background so we set up a time to go up to see the kennels and learn more about their program. After going back and forth with pitbullmamanatl for a week, she schooled me on everything. She helped me make the best decision for me and my family. First and foremost I want to thank her and then Stateline bullies for helping me bring this dog into my family
Here is Lincoln the first time we saw him ( pup in the middle)
Attached Images