Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Why bother owning a dog if you're going to do this....
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
STiLL WILL

STiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninja
STiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyJeep View Post
Personally I use one like the one on the dark van. It is a dog box/game box though. I would never take a trip or drive around town with the hound in it, its for the woods..
Yeah see that is a bit different...you've gotta use a box out in the woods if you're not letting your dog follow by foot. I have been on hunts where those boxes were absolutely necessary for containment during transport out in the woods.

Using it on the highway I really cannot see how people can argue the positives, but I guess that's just me. Aside from the obvious risk of being rear ended, there is absolutely no protection from any elements, and what about stop and go traffic placing the dog in direct path of exhaust fumes? Idunno, not my style of transport for a dog.
STiLL WILL is offline   Reply With Quote