Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Why bother owning a dog if you're going to do this....
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Using it on the highway I really cannot see how people can argue the positives, but I guess that's just me. Aside from the obvious risk of being rear ended, there is absolutely no protection from any elements, and what about stop and go traffic placing the dog in direct path of exhaust fumes? Idunno, not my style of transport for a dog.
Exactly my thoughts. Can't see any upside to carrying any animal like that in city or highway traffic. Not to mention that in stopped traffic people or other dogs could come in close contact with the dog.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote