Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Long Time... *Image Heavy*
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Celestial88
Jr MEMBER

Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::::COACH:::: View Post
Well you already know I love him!!!! I want to steal him haha!!! You do such great work with your dogs. Welcome back!
Hehe thank you! Good luck trying though The fuzzies aren't apt to walk off with strangers. Alice on the other hand? Scratch her rear and she'll follow you home and forget me instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames View Post
Yay! Thanks for the updates. Glad Dakota and Alice are doing well. I also worry about my boy and trying out the lure course. Those construction fences they put around are so flimsy I fear what would happen and have been too chicken to try it. I'm sure my boy would love it which stinks but it's his own fault lol

Love the pictures and videos thanks for sharing!!! Glad you have a new pup to try new things with.
Of course! And thank you! I hope your boy is doing well, he's such a handsome dog
"Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be."
-John Wooden
Celestial88 is offline   Reply With Quote