Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What type of breed is my dog?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Welcome to the forum Solefly87.
Hercules is a handsome young man! As BCdogs already said, you have a mixed breed dog. Many of us here do, I have two mutts that have some kind of bully mix in them but will never know because I have no pedigree papers on the.
Enjoy your big boy and thank you for the introduction and sharing Hercules pictures with us.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote