Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Making chainspots
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
surfer
Platinum VIP Member

surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
Just remember, anything that can be screwed on WILL come unscrewed when you least expect it to,
I use similar swivels but solid and the either silicone caulk or the that glue that car mechanics use,
And lap links that can be screwed on, they say that the 'cold shut' ones are the best tho......
And everywhere there is a lap link, I use 2 lap links, from barrel to collar I have about a buck fifty in each one, that's times 14, not including a sixty lb concrete feed bowl that I make, and same style water bowl except it ways about a buck twenty.........
By the way if anyone ever says anything as far as room space,

I use nine foot chains, with hook ups and collar comes to a little over ten foot.....

Diameter squared x pi

Sample... 10 x 10 x 3.14 = 314 sq. Ft. Most dog kennels are only 10x10

Last edited by surfer; 08-08-2015 at 10:23 PM.
surfer is offline   Reply With Quote