Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Does playing rough instill bad habits
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Saint Francis
Silver VIP Member

Saint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninja
Saint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninjaSaint Francis reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCdogs View Post
I don't think it does. I rough house with my dogs all the time. As long as you reach your dog boundaries and to heed you when you say "enough is enough".
I agree. And each dog has his/her own boundaries........."enough is enough", as I'm sure like with children, may be a different level for each dog. It can be very enlightening when you discover the threshold....and something you will respect for the remainder of your dog's life. One of my dogs is easy, until really pushed. My other dog let me know fast that he doesn't take sh*t, so we now have an understanding LOL. You know, I remember the first time my father took me to the shooting range, and let me squeeze the trigger on his .45. I learned real quick how to respect a firearm, and what it was capable of. There are a couple of rules that apply to these dogs, and really for other dogs as well. Rule # 1.....never trust a bulldog.
Rule # 2......these dogs aren't for everyone. Too bad many don't follow the rules