Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How can I build muscle on my dog
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
BCdogs

BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
Check out Dog Food Reviews and Ratings | Dog Food Advisor

Aim for a food that is 4-5 stars. Try to avoid wheat, corn and soy as they are cheap fillers and common allergens.

Personally, I feed Acana and love it. Both Acana & Orijen are pretty much the best you can get, made by the same company. They are expensive, but you will feed much less than you would a cheaper food with lots of fillers.
BCdogs is offline   Reply With Quote