Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Does playing rough instill bad habits
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
DickyT

1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
DickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninja
DickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninjaDickyT reputation ninja
I play rough with my boy, we wrestle with him mouthing my hands and arms until the teeth start to bother me. He is very good about the "enough" command, and he will only play that rough with adults who initiate play and escalate it to that level. He is gentle around kids.