Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - APBT or Mutts
Thread: APBT or Mutts
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blossom01 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
[QUOTE=BCdogs;1524681
For example, the media gets wind of a dog attack, the dog is muscular with a square head, owner identifies it as an APBT, and suddenly "vicious Pit Bull attack" is splattered everywhere, further harming the breed's reputation.
.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad too because I much more often see pit bulls in a good light ,one rescued that alerted a family to a fire, another rescued one that is pictured getting along with other animals and kids, a horribly abused one left at a shelter that makes an amazing recovery

Having to correct people that tell me that that those dogs are mutts or "bull-breed mixes" is something I find hard to do. And these are sometimes friends that have seen many pit bulls at shows.....
Blossom01 is offline   Reply With Quote