Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - michigan agility???
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
meganc66
hrmph

6x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund 1x Donated to pbp
meganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninja
meganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninja
michigan agility???

rudi is only 4 months as of now, but I'm one to get a jump on what I plan on doing... I really want to get her into agility when she's older and I've been looking around for a reputable place to go to in Michigan but the closest place that I could find was in Warren, MI... i think it was called like Sportsmens or something, I saw their routines at the detroit kennel club show back in february... but the problem is earlier this week there was a proposal in Warren, MI to ban pitbulls and I'm not sure how that went, but regardless I'm not sure how I feel about taking my pitties up to Warren IMO....

I was just wondering if anybody knows of any places around here in Michigan or the upper Ohio area.... anything would be appreciated! thanks