Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pinch Collar
Thread: Pinch Collar
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 06:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
Blossom01 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
There is so much to learn and so much of the lingo that I do not understand. I will try to incorporate the watch me into the training.
Remember, you can teach all kinds of things once you have the "watch me". That all by itself will get pretty boring!
Blossom01 is offline   Reply With Quote