Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - michigan agility???
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
meganc66
hrmph

6x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund 1x Donated to pbp
meganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninja
meganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninjameganc66 reputation ninja
Thanks so much!! I would love to be your competition haha!! I've never really competed or trained any of my pets for anything since I've never had a dog that actualy had drive that I could tunnel into anything. Rudi is extremely eager to please, very driven and has tons of energy. I think she is completely perfect, and on top of that she is just a total sweetheart and loves people. I e-mailed both places in search of somewhere to go, so I'm hoping to get some good responses!!