Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pit Bull Information Breakdown
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 03:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Thank you very much. I wish I came across you guys first before posting that article. Appreciate your feedback. Again, thanks for your kind words.
What I appreciate is your willingness to accept correction and adjust your thinking. No need for an apology. Let's start over, welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around and spend some time reading and asking any questions you might have. There is a wealth of information here with folks willing to share their knowledge and time.

Joe