Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Started 14wk pup on PMR -NEWBIE
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
No on the skin. And yes on the weight.

The skin I would wait on for awhile. Maintain the chicken for a week, then add in a dime sized amount. Maintain that for a couple of days, then add more, maintain for a couple of days, and continue on that way until you are no longer skinning the chicken.
Slow and steady keeps the solid poops.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote